Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Simple tools for PC cleanup:

Image via Wikipedia Clean up is always a good thing when it comes to keeping your PC clean and also making it perform better while saving some disk space at the same time. Few days back while I was goggling hoping to find a software tool that can remove older java versions installed in my computer, I got lucky - I found a tool named " JavaRa " at this site: http://raproducts.org/ . It removed older versions of java and created a log for me see what it actually removed. That's so cool! I found another cleanup tool in that same site ; it is called " PureRa ". This tool removes certain files that resides in your PC and left there untouched/unused. The removal of these files saves quite a lot of space in the hard disk. After I ran this tool in my Windows Vista PC, it removed a whopping 1.5 GB of files which is what it said in the log file. Yes - it displays a log listing all the safe-to-be-removed files which it deleted safely. It worked
Something EVERY ONE OF US SHOULD Think About

Could not create java virtual machine

My PC operating system is Windows Vista and I encountered a strange error message recently. I was browsing a website that runs on java and got this strange error message window. It said “could not create java virtual machine”. I  have installed the latest java (Java Version 6 Update 18) and my windows is up to date. I googled a lot in an effort to find a fix for this issue.  Looked like many of them had the same issue and there were many solutions posted. I tried all of those solutions but in vain. Then I accidently found a way to fix this java error issue. The miracle fix (Windows Vista/XP): 1) Press “Windows” and “Pause/Break” keys together. This will bring up the “System Properties” windows Image by java_devices via Flickr   2) Go to “Advanced” tab and click the “Environment Variables” button. 3) In the “Systme variables” section, look for variable names “JAVA_HOME” and “JAVA_OPTIONS”. Clear the variable values for both of them. Click ok to this window a